Admissions are opened once a year for
this course. Admissions are given on Regular as well as on Self-Financed
basis.The University shall call for these admission applications through proper
media each year.
- Candidate with Bachelor Degree requiring more than two years
intermediate or professional degree for example: B.Sc. Engineering,/B.E./MBBS/B.Sc.
Agriculture, B.Sc. Pharmacy, BCS Computer Science, B.ED., etc are not eligible.
- Ten seats will be given strictly on merit on Self-Finance
basis in Spring semester admissions.
- One seat in each department of the University has been
reserved for admission of the children of Shaheeds/Disabled of Army Personnel of Indo/Pak
War 1965 and 1971 and would be offered on the nomination of G.H.Q.
- One seat is reserved for Minorities for admission in each
department of the University subject to production of certificate from the institution
last attended that the candidate belongs to the Minority Community.
forms can be collected from Manager, Bookbank/Book Shop of the
University by paying a fee of Rs.100/-. Those wishing to apply shall have to submit
properly filled-in admission application forms to the admission office of the University
by the last date advertised for such a purpose.
Merit Lists for
this course will be displayed on the notice board of the concerned department and
successful candidates will have to pay the dues before the last date mentioned in the
list, otherwise their seats will stand cancelled and these seats will be given to a
candidate from waiting list in order of merit.
for this course is:
- B.A or B.Sc. (Home Economics)
formula for this course is:
FTM = 800 (
MOF/TM + MOB/TM ) + NCC + HQ
||Final Total Marks.
||Marks Obtained in Intermediate Certificate.
||Marks Obtained in Bachelor's Degree.
||Total Marks in the Relevant Examination.
||National Cedit Corps (20 Marks)
||Hafiz-e-Quran (20 Marks).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES:
- Candidates who are more than 26 years old
shall not be eligible for admissions unless relaxation is granted by the Vice Chancellor
for special reasons on the recommendations of the Chairman.
- Candidate who has graduated 18 months before
the date of application must explain what he has been doing during this period.
- In case of incorrect information/concealment
of facts, University will have the right to refuse/cancel an admission or expel a student.
- Copies of the following documents should
accompany the application:
- Matric Certificate.
- Intermediate certificate and Detailed Marks
- Bachelor's degree and Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate of the Candidate.
- No Objection Certificate (in case of in-service candidate).
- N.C.C. certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate for Hifzi Quran.
- I.D. Card.
- Originals must be produced later, when required.
- N.C.C. and H.Q. credit of 20 marks each will be added as given
in the formula.
- Candidate finally selected for admission will be required to
produce a Migration Certificate (in original) on joining the University.
- Candidates having obtained certificates/degrees from Foreign
Universities / Institutions should provide equivalence certificate and conversion of
Grades into marks from University Grants Commission, Islamabad/Inter Board Committee of
Chairman in case of Matric and Intermediate level certificates.
- Foreign students must route their applications through the
Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.
The following Sample On-line Application Forms are not yet operational but in near future you
will be able to apply through them.
for more information about admission procedures